12 November 2011

True meaning of the season


You know that I am obsessed cardmaker, I've changed the page in my craft book today and created something new! There are so many christmas decoration on the market so I was thinking to create something homemade.


 This is naked paper mache tree ornament before:



and after :

 My true meaning of the season Joy and Peace. Love will come very soon :0)
 
 I adhered page from some old book on to the front of paper mache  tree ornament from HobbyCraft, then sticked Washi tape and added panel from My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart cardstock paper

 embellished with the bow from Primark hair pin ( from summer sale ), handmade felt flower, Adornit Tiny Black alphabet stickers and adhesive gem stones

I had really fun to create this homemade decorations. I think they'll be gorgeous present for my very friends

For the pink felt flower I have chosen pinking scissors and I have forgotten to mentioned a black ink pad.
Here is some trick how to ink the edges around the Christmas tree: use a cotton bud!


Have a lovely evening! I am off to get ready dinner.



Used Material

 Paper Mache Christmas tree from HobbyCraft, 2 pages from some old book, white cardstock, MME A Happy Heart cardstock paper, Washi tapes, Bows from Primark hair pins, Felt, Adornit alphabet stickers, Adhesive gem stones and black ink


1 comment:

  1. I love your ornaments - they are really special, what a lovely thing to make.

    ReplyDelete