13 January 2012

Miraculous Social Networks


Good morning everyone! It's a lovely morning here in Kingston and good news it's Friday! :0)
I am very excited today, it was my turn to set up
Daring Cardmakers challenge. I came up with
MIRACULOUS SOCIAL NETWORKS idea
 to see Facebook, Twitter, Skype, You Tube ... on your cards.
You can use funny sentiments, colour scheme, fonts, style, layout or PC image.
Click here to find more fabulous inspiration from DCM Design Team.

Here is my card :

I used Facebook retro poster and colour scheme.


I painted mini wooden pegs with white acrylic paint for perfect match and add adhesive pearl stickers for finishing touch.

I made baby blue cord flower, adhere it on the purple felt flower and embellished with the pearl stud earring. Maybe you surprised but it works! Stud earrings are almost like brads!

Here is my treat! Retro Facebook poster for you. Feel free to download!



Have a lovely day and get crafty!



Used Material :

Blue and purple cardstock;  Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection; Retro Facebook poster; Pink crochet lace;Bakers twine; Organza elastic ribbon; Felt flower; Baby blue cord fabric; Pearl earring; Mini wooden pegs; Buttons; Adhesive pearl stickers; Thread; Ink and Acrylic paint.  


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, I love this retro card, the layers and those cute mini pegs! Thanks for a super challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poster is fantastic, and what an absolutely brilliant card! This was a tough theme for me, but you have made it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a brilliant idea for a challenge, Zuz and your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete