11 February 2012

Pretty Hearts and Paper Doilies



What a fantastic dare was chosen by Nat this week at The Daring Cardmakers.
She wants us to see make cards with her two favourite design elements
Hearts and Paper Doilies

Here is my card :

I was immediately in love with the red heart Wilton doilies. Just perfect for my Valentine :0)
As I went through my stash I've found old Fancy Pants - All Fall patterned paper from 2008
I though it be lovely to make colour combo using free gift from current Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine - Hot Off The Press.
I've painted Maya Road wings with white acrylic paint, while the paint was wet I dusted the wings with some brown embossing powder then I cut the white doily in to small pieces to create shabby background for the felt heart and embellished with Primark pearl stud earring.
All cotton buttons are from  Tea House Bridge
and Cosmo Cricket Rub-a-dub-dub rub ons


Have a wonderful day!


Used Material :

Cream card, Hot Off The Press - Soft Nostalgia, Fancy Pants - All Fall, MME kraft paper, Wilton doilies, Felt heart from John Lewis, Lace, Buttons from Tea House Bridge, Primark pearl earring, Maya Road chipboard wings, Embossing powder, Acrylic paint, Inks, Thread


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Zuz, I love those red heart doilies, will have to get some! Lush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love those doilies and all the little details are just so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Zuz, love the layers and those cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete