16 April 2012

The Ribbon Reel Challenge # 26


Today I would like to share with you my card for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog.
Pauline set up really fantastic theme for us :

Going Green

 recycling, and using any or all of the colours in the inspiration pic below, including ribbon or twine.




Here is my card :

I've recycled an old Esprit label (dark grey ) , shade samples for wall decorating ( blue ) and red button from my mum's stash :0) ( most probably from some old coat )

More close ups :







Have a fantastic sunny morning!



Used Material :

Pink card base, Crate Paper Portrait Collection, MME Craft Funday Everyday Fun, White + pink  cradstock, Colour shade samples, Esprite paper label, Marianne Design Creatables, The Ribbon Reel - ribbons, American Crafts thickers, Adhesive heart pearl sticker, Tea House Bridge cotton button, Red button, White Sakura pen, Ink pad
 

2 comments:

  1. This is just fab Zuzana! Love your layering, you make it look so easy! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Zuzana - gorgeous card, my favourite bit is those paint colour sample strips - genius!!

    ReplyDelete