17 September 2012

Chevrons


It is so great to have fabulous challenge at the beginning of the week.
I am looking forward every time to make some beautiful card for 
This week with Keilly.
She has chosen very nice and inspirational photo for us :


and asked us to create card with pastels + chevrons + ribbons

I also share my card on Fancy Pants Face Book Page for the September sketch challenge

My card :

Hmmm, I was a bit naughty and used some bold colours.
Hope that it is fine with you ;0)

  



'Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.'
( Albert Camus )





Used Material 

Cream card blank, Fancy Pants Garden patterned paper, The Graphics Fairy image, MME Ooh La La For Him Accessory sheet, The Ribbon Reel: shevron little bitty bag, buttons, ribbons, lace, pom pom ribbon, resin flower, mini peg, Spellbinder Nestabilities, fabric, Melissa Frances transfer, felt, thread

No comments:

Post a Comment