31 October 2012

Light Bulb


Hello. I've got two cards to share with you today.  
The first one is for Daring Cardmakers Kathy's challenge

Let There be Light

You probably agree that on those bright "blue" days, Autumn is a beautiful time of the year - but I really hate it when the days get short and the weather is so dreary that it never seems to be light at all. Over here in the UK the clocks go back this weekend and that doesn't help my mood one bit! So....this week I'd like you all to help lighten and brighten things up a bit! Let There be Light You could use Candles, Lanterns, Fairy Lights. celebrate Diwali or other Festivals of Light. Or maybe make a card to announce a great idea - you know; a "Lightbulb moment"!

My card :

 






'To love beauty is to see LIGHT'
(Victor Hugo)

One of the Edisons first light bulbs



Used material :

Green, Light blue, Yellow and White cardstock, My Mind's Eye - Kraft Funday, Cosmo Cricket - The Boyfriend Mini Deck, Wilton red heart doily, Jenni Bowlin Reverse black letter stickers, October Afternoon red and cream Mini Market stickers, Spellbinder Label One die, Ink pads and thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment