5 August 2013

Chevrons and Flowers




I was keeping busy with not finished craft projects over the weekend. Do you feel that you need stretch your day to fit more hours for your crafting? Well, I wish to have 8 days in the week : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Craftday! :0) 
 Today I would like to share my card for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog

Challenge # 59 
Chevrons and Flowers
set up by very talented Michelle


 
She picked this beautiful inspirational image for us


... and here is my card 

 

I played with Just Rite Celebration Labels One and my new Copic pens. Layered labels to create catchy 3D effect.


Tied the large double bow from white silk ribbon and made two cute ribbon flowers with pearl adhesive stickers for the flower center.


I stitched the background panel around the edges with white thread.


Don't go away just grab a cuppa! I have another project to share with.



Used Material :

White cardstock
Simple Stories Sn@p color vibe
Me to You Especially For You paper pack
Just Rite Celebration Labels One
Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels One dies
Buttons, Ribbons, Adhesive pearls from The Ribbon Reel
Copic pens
White thread


No comments:

Post a Comment