8 October 2013

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star



Hello everyone! It was very nice day for me today. We went to antique fair with my best friend! I feel so happy and relaxed there! Each thing has its story and shouting at me come to hear me! And I am coming and listening! I becoming more and more vintage soul! Oh, I am totally in love with antiques! 
Now there is something what I want to share with you. 
Festive Friday  got another beautiful challenge for us to beat Christmas Holiday rush.




Here is my card :







Have a nice day and happy crafting!




Used Material :

White cardstock
Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection
My Mind's Eye Lost&Found Christmas Tinsel paper
Basically Bare Celestial Shapes
Hobby Craft scallop label
Dark blue paper coaster
Clearly Besotted stamps Signature Christmas
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink
StazOn Hydrangea Blue
Stampin'Up Crumb Cake
White acrylic paint
Xcut Poinsettia border punch
Vintage buttons
Silver ribbon
Embossing powder
 We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy 
Thread

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your two offset stars, they contrast in many ways but combine beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, and how you have set the stars out, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. I love the design and gorgeous colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you've combined all the very diverse elements to make this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete