18 March 2014

Fairy Tales



Good morning everyone. I have my newest card for you to share today. It's for Daring Cardmakers 
Fairy Tale challenge.

It was so easy to create this card. I had really fun to layering pattern papers. Each layer is different paper with inked edges around.

I love the Stampin'Up Sale-A-Bration See Ya Later collection. The sentiment used on this card is my absolutely favorite!


Instead of lace I added paper petals and cotton trim which I frayed and pleated for more shabby effect.


Once in a lifetime you meet SOMEONE who changes everything!
I met and with him I feel like a princess living her fairy tale!

Have a lovely day! 



Used Material :

White card blank
Crate Paper DIY Shop patterned papers
Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection Sky
Dark brown cardstock
Hobby Craft white bridal petals
Stampin'Up See Ya Later
Papermania Pink Quartz Mosaics adhesive gems
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Pink cotton trim

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Zuz! Love that sentiment too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazingly beautiful :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived there lol this is enchanting and what's even better is that you had so much fun making it and it brings you great joy who could ask for anything more!

    ReplyDelete