12 September 2014

Glorious Food



Hello my dear friends it's me again. After experimenting with the crayons I created my card for Daring Cardmakers. Leo set up a delicious challenge for us. She asked us to create a card with tasty 
glorious food. 
Hmm it makes me hungry! :0)


Here is my creation :









Used Supplies :

White Cardblank
My Mind's Eye In Bloom Patterned Papers
Studio Calico Snippets Collection
Hobby Craft Cutlery Clear Stamp
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Acrylic Stamps
Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords Stamps
Versa Color Charcoal and Sand Beige ink pads
Memento London Fog
StazOn Blazing Red
Round Corner Punch
Spellbinder edgeabilities 3 die
Lace and Button


2 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colour combo is great too. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone that knows me, knows I love cupcakes so this card is brilliant, love it. x

    ReplyDelete