12 October 2014

Out of this World



It's been a bit of mad week here but I'm back and happy to share some cute projects with you.
I love Daring Cardmakers new challenge : 
Out Of This World
create a card with characters out of this world. 

Here are my cards :









Used Material :

Thank You :

Kraft card blank
Pebbles Front Porch paper pad
Monsters Paper Colouring sheets
Ribbons
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares large
Flower punch
Adhesive pearl heart
StazOn Blazing red ink

Just a Note to Say Hello:

White cardblank
Kraft cardstock
Pebbles Front Porch paper pad
Monsters Paper Colouring sheets
Ribbons
Gel pen
Assorted wiggle eyes
Black ink pad




3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaahhh, these are so, soooo cool! Love the furry alien monsters. Can I have one as a pet? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fuzzy little aliens. Two stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I just saw your monster cards and I fell in love with them, too. So cute!!! I love what you did for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete