21 November 2014

Something Old, Something New



Hello my dear friends. I am back to share my project made for Daring Cardmakers this week dare :
Something Old and Something New
To create a card with new and unused product with something old from our stash.
I combine my brand new Die Namics Pierced Snowflakes dies ( delivered this week ) with some old things like music sheet or old felt toppers. 









Used Material

Kraft Cardblank
White and pink cardstock
Old music sheet
Crafter's Companion Christmas Poinsettia
Felt Toppers ( Freebie from Papercraft Inspiration 2011 )
Die Namics Pierced Snowflakes
Circle punch
Bo Bunny Father Christmas Clear Stamps
Hot Off The Press Enchanted Christmas Stamp Set
Mellisa Frances vINTAGE tRANSFER
Red and brown ink
Light Pink Copic pen
Black thread


3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I love the ice blue with the red. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is such a beautiful card I love the blue and the red the music paper is a lovely touch. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I also love the colours ... combining red and pink on a Christmas card is quite clever!

    ReplyDelete