17 March 2015

Easter Ride



Good morning. I have very sweet card for Poppystamps to share with you today.
Are you tired of cold winter? I'm inviting you to explore spring country side. All you need to do is check your bike, put on some sport cloth and we off to ride! 


My card was very easy to make. I started with white card blank,  rounded top corners with corner punch and ink with sand ink pad around the edges.

Die cut very sweet Poppystamps Mountain Bikes from assorted colour papers. I've chosen pastel shades to soften my Easter card. Adhered bikes on the card front like you creating background.

Then I took kraft cardstock and Memory Box Texture Mini Dots Stencil to create nice polka dot pattern on the button of my card. Finally added die cut Memory Box Alphabet letters for sentiment, tied the pink bow around and finished with adhesive stones. 

Hope that you have nice day. Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment